Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Books and Glass

I have must have been away for ages...so I have a question. Was glass a part of nature? In any possible form? I know that we have ice as hard as glass and it has the same abilities. So, are buildings with glass as opposed to nature? And what about the people who work within them? As I sit in one of them, I can't help but think this. The most recurrent dark thought that I have is if there was ever a natural calamity, how much damage would the glass alone cause?

Okay, enough of that. I have collected so many books that I don't have any more place in my room. There are books on my shelves, writing table, dressing table...sometimes even on the floor. I don't even have place for my bags! I am into Gregory Robert David's 'Shantaram' right now. The dude is rather self-righteous as criminals go. It is autobiographical. One thing that always intrigued me is that how do these writers recall exact and whole conversations?? Beats me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog